What does the chicken eggshell color mean?
Absolutely – nothing. Well sort of.
Brown eggs, white, dark chocolate, turquoise, green or blue. What color naturally laid egg do you want?
Yes, naturally laid eggs do come in the above colors, and more.
The color of the egg depends on the breed of the chicken – nothing more.
The color has nothing to do with nutritional value, size, weight, or age of the egg.
- 100 percent natural or natural
- American Humane certificate – not egg specific
- Antibiotic-free or no antibiotics
- Cage Free or free roaming
- Certified Humane Raised and Handled – not egg specific
- Egg Color
- Enriched colony
- Fertile egg
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Good Source of Protein
- Good Source of Vitamin D
- No Added Hormones or Hormone free
- Non-GMO eggs
- Nutrient- Enhanced Eggs
- Omega 3
- USDA Organic not specific to eggs
- Vegetarian Fed or vegetarian eggs
- Vitamin Enhanced
- Zero Carbohydrates