Third Party Label Certificate
The American Humane Certified label is a third party verification organization which falls under the website Humane Heartland. It is not specific to eggs, and chickens.
It is not a USDA label and there are no standards from the government pertaining to this label. It is best if you go to their website and decide if their standards are up to yours.
The American Humane Certified Label does approve Enriched Colony Egg producers and these chickens are not necessarily raised outside in nature.
- 100 percent natural or natural
- American Humane certificate – not egg specific
- Antibiotic-free or no antibiotics
- Cage Free or free roaming
- Certified Humane Raised and Handled – not egg specific
- Egg Color
- Enriched colony
- Fertile egg
- Free Range
- Gluten Free
- Good Source of Protein
- Good Source of Vitamin D
- No Added Hormones or Hormone free
- Non-GMO eggs
- Nutrient- Enhanced Eggs
- Omega 3
- USDA Organic not specific to eggs
- Vegetarian Fed or vegetarian eggs
- Vitamin Enhanced
- Zero Carbohydrates